Throughout my career, I have always wanted to develop my skills and get to know new environments. This aim, as well as bit of luck sometimes, let me taste a lot of project types, working environments, clients and technologies.
As a result, I am an experienced and adaptive Project Manager, benefiting from a variety of lessons learned. This page lists types of projects, organizations and positions I have worked with and for.
Types of projects:
- Continous development of an SAAS product. Steady cooperation with developers, Product and Account Managers and clients, mostly developers, designers and Project Managers on their end. Gathering requirements, writing specification and documentation, testing features, distributing knowledge within the company.
- Onboarding and custom work for clients of the above solution. Distributing documentation, answering questions, defining timelines, taking part in briefings and status meetings. Also implementing their corporate identity via CSS, handling change requests and setting up some content for custom projects.
- Website content translation. Creating translation file templates (.xls or .doc) for translation partners and image file specs. Managing people entering the content with a CMS, sometimes editing graphics or text content, handling the client's feedback and schedules.
- Corporate website development or migration. Setting up a steering committee and thematic area ownership, gathering requirements during briefings/workshops, creating, presenting and updating prototypes, briefing and managing designers, developers and agencies.
- Mobile apps connected to a server, CMS and website via an API. Gathering and discussing requirements with the client, creating documentation and initial prototype, estimating effort, preparing an offer, then a contract. Briefing designers, front-end and back-end developers and helping them do their work best.
- Campaign/product minisites. Gathering requirements and materials from the clients. Briefing creatives, presenting the designs, implementing the client's feedback, developing the front-end and back-end, signing off with legal team, launching then implementing changes later on.
- Showreel videos/animations. Gathering requirements and benchmarks, brainstorming ideas with the creatives (and the client), submitting script, storyboard and design for feedback, testing the animation and deploying where it needs to be deployed to.
- Integrations with external APIs. Analyzing documentation, discussing with developers and getting questions answered, defining the scope, testing, writing documentation, rolling out, monitoring and improving the integration, reporting and solving issues.
- Non-fiction book. Initial research, structure draft and text sample, feedback from publisher, recording and transcribing interviews, gathering other resources, writing the text, chapter after chapter, briefing illustrators, implementing proofreading feedback, interviews and other marketing support.
- Setting up an managing a limited company. Handling paperwork with court register and revenue service, leasing and office, hiring tax and legal advisors, employees and preparing their contracts. Negotiating and signing contracts with clients, managing payments, bank accounts and monthly revenue and social security reports.
- Tech startup/SAAS provider
- Network web/advertising agency
- IT department of a company
- Small software house (as an owner)
- Small local web agency
- Leading news/information portal
- Project/Account Managers
- Front-end developers
- Back-end developers
- Testers/QA engineers
- SEO specialists
- Recruiters & HR
- Marketing departments